Capitol Point Condominiums is professionally managed by:
Caribou Property Management
17 Applegate Court #101
Madison, WI 53713
Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Ph: 608.286.3825 ext 5705
After-Hours Emergency - 608.630.6020
Our Maintenance Team is available for after-hours emergencies when the office is closed, including weekends and holidays. This service is for true emergencies only that cannot wait until the next business day. Examples include fire, damage to a structure, broken security door, or other threat to life or building.
What does the Management Company do for you?
The management company is hired by the Board of Directors to assist in managing the Association. The management company does not exclusively run the Association but works at the direction of and under supervision by the Board of Directors. Below is a partial list of what Caribou Property Management handles on the Association's behalf:
- Answers questions and complaints from Nichols Station residents
- Manages the daily financial duties of the Association, including fees collection, bill payments, taxes, etc.
- Attends Board meetings and Annual meetings, provides agendas and minutes of meetings to owners.
- Enforces the Declaration, Bylaws, and Rules as directed by the Board.
- Provides access to Association documents such as financial reports, insurance policies, Board minutes, and annual budgets.
- Coordinates vendors and contractors for common area maintenance and cleaning, both inside and outside the building.